Bare Copper, Copper Clad Steel, Security Cable, Hybrid Cable
Vextra offers a wide range of cables that put low price and high quality together in the most popular cabling configurations for voice, data, video, and security applications. Vextra coaxial cables offer both bare copper and copper clad steel (CCS) options assembled in the USA. The foamed dielectric provides ease of handling and improved electrical performance. Bare copper and CCS coax are ETL listed with a CM rating and are swept-tested to 3000 MHz for proven quality. A foamed dielectric provides ease of handling and improved electrical performance while the foil/braid shield combination protects the signal from interference. For extra RF protection, Vextra offers quad-shielded versions of this popular cable.
Construction offerings –
- Quad – shielded
- Dual RG6
- Dish Network approved
- Residential RG6
- DSS / satellite
- Home office / data networks
- Home theater / pay-per-view
- Internet connections
- Reel : 1000 ft
- Box : 500 ft
RG6 Material & Mechanical
|Solid Bare Copper
|Aluminum / Poly Tape
|34 AWG Aluminum
For residential use, Vextra manufactures quality RG6 coaxial cables that carry an ETL-listed CM rating. They are also swept-tested to 3,000 MHz to assure excellent off-the-reel performance. A foamed dielectric provides ease of handling and improved electrical performance while the foil/braid shield combination protects the signal from interference. For extra RF protection, Vextra offers quad-shielded versions of this popular cable.
Here are some factors to consider before installing bare copper RG6 cables:
- Preferred for cable and satellite signal transmission
- Thin and easy to bend, making it ideal for ceiling and/or wall applications
- Larger conductor allows for stronger signal quality
- Lower likelihood of carrying electric currents that can cause damage
- Highly compatible and can be used with multiple connectors
- Offers stronger shielding and protection
- Enhances picture quality and decreases the amount of static
- Can safely be used in areas that collect moisture
- A cost-effective choice
Copper clad steel
Vextra offers copper-clad steel (CCS) conductor RG6 coaxial cables that are assembled in the USA. The foamed dielectric provides ease of handling and improved electrical performance. CCS coaxial cables are ETL listed for a CM rating and are swept-tested to 3,000 MHz for proven quality. For extra RF protection, Vextra offers quad-shielded versions of this popular cable.
Vextra copper-clad steel RG6 cable is available in layer and pallet quantities to support your installation needs. To learn more about our CCS cabling options, email Vextra or call us at (866) 366-5151. We look forward to answering your questions and assisting you through the ordering process.
Vextra offers coaxial cables for security applications that are easy to install and deliver superb electrical performance at exceptional pricing. Coaxial cables have indoor and outdoor applications and are commonly used for security purposes - minimizing video loss and allowing for easy security camera installation. Contact Vextra today to discuss which cable fits your security needs.
Vextra offers a wide range of low-price, high-quality, low-voltage hybrid cables for residential voice, data, and video. Vextra hybrid cables deliver superb electrical performance and craft-friendliness at exceptional pricing.
Vextra Technologies carries a variety of hybrid cables that combine twisted pair and coaxial conductors in the same jacket. These benefits include:
- Remote delivery power
- Long-distance data transmission at any rate
- Fewer cables are needed for setup and operation
- Installation and labor savings, as setup is simpler and requires fewer workers and less help
- More installation opportunities, as hybrid cables can carry low-voltage power long-distance
- Fewer performance distance limits
- A local power source is not required, as a centralized remote source is used to carry the power through the cable
Hybrid cabling provides both data and power, which can make it more efficient to use in certain installations. To learn more about our hybrid cabling options, contact us today. A representative will be happy to answer your questions and assist you through the ordering process.